- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD to Video for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray to Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD to Audio Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
How to convert AIFF to MP3?
Google play music is becoming more and more popular in the world. And you can download and upload music to it; share the wonderful music to your friends by Google +. However, it did not support the AIFF audio format on Mac. So if you want to upload that format file to Google music, maybe there is some difficulty. ImTOO Audio Converter Pro for mac will help you to convert it to MP3 format which is totally supported by Google Music.
Guide: How to convert AIFF to MP3 step by step
Step 1: Download the software according to your OS.
Install and run it.
Click "Convert" button on the top menu to open the convert window.
Step 2: Load AIFF files.
Click "Add File(s)..." or "Add Folder" button to import your source files into the program.
Step 3: Output Settings.
Click "Profile" drop-down to select "MP3 - MPEG Layer-3 Audio" as your output file format.
Click "Browse..." next to the destination drop-down to select a folder or create a new one for saving your converted files.
Step 4: Convert.
Check files you want to convert and click "Convert Checked Item(s)" on the top menu to start your conversion.