- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD to Video for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray to Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD to Audio Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
- HEVC/H.265 Converter for Mac
- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
ImTOO FLV Converter Guide
This tutorial shows you how to convert FLV videos to popular video formats and convert videos to FLV format with ImTOO FLV Converter step by step.
Step 1: Launch ImTOO FLV Converter and add File
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File" to load files.
Step 2: Choose output format
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the formats you need, then click "Browse" button to choose destination folder for saving output files.
Tip1: Click "Snapshot" button on main interface to take a snapshot when playing the video and save them as common picture formats like BMP, JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
Tip2: If you want to do more with your video and audio files, please refer to the "More usage skills".
Step 3: Convert
After choosing the format, you only need to click "Convert" button on the toolbar to complete the task.
Ok, the above is the easiest function for your conversion. We provide you more abundant skills below!
More usage skills
1. Add profile for the same video file
Select the video and click the "Add Profile" button to set multiple output formats for one files simultaneity, and you can get several video formats for your different players.
2. Exactly calculate tool
To custom output size, select the video file and click Tools >Bitrate Calculator, and input the file size to get exact video file.
3. Divers parameters for setting
Click "Advanced Profile Settings" button to set various parameters for satisfying more needs.