- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD to Video for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray to Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD to Audio Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
How to sync iPod songs to computer?
I know that I can sync songs from computer to iPod using iTunes. But how to sync iPod songs to computer? Is there any way or simple tools I can use to sync all my songs in iPod back to computer?
ImTOO PodWorks Platinum will be a good choice. As a multifunctional transferring tool between iPod and computer, this software can help iPod users easily sync iPod songs back to computer, even sync iPod songs back to iTunes. Moreover, it can also transfer songs, videos, online videos, DVD, photos etc. to iPod. With it, you'll no longer be worried about computer crash, changing a new laptop, etc. Free Trial is available.
We have created a step-by-step guide about syncing iPod songs to computer using ImTOO PodWorks Platinum. Please follow our guide and enjoy now.
Note: If you're Mac users, please download our ImTOO PodWorks Platinum for Mac.
Guide: How to sync iPod songs to computer
The program helps you transfer iPod/iPhone music, movies, books, photos, apps, contacts, etc to PC for backup.
Install and run the iPod Computer transfer software (Close your iTunes first).
Step 1: Connect your iPod to computer via USB cable.
Your iPod information will be all shown.
2. In the left directory tree, choose the source songs list from which you want to backup songs to local. All files in the selected file list will be shown in the right list immediately.
3. Check the wanted songs in the right file list, click “Copy File(s) to Computer” button at the bottom of the file list, and locate the target folder in the dialog box that appears, then start exportin.
The syncing process will be finished in some secondes. Moreover, you also can sync iPod videos, photos to computer. Free download the software and try yourself now!