- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD Ripper for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD Audio Ripper for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
iPod to iTunes Transfer: How to transfer songs and videos from iPod to iTunes
ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer is a perfect iPod backup software for iPod users to transfer songs and videos from iPod to iTunes library fast and easily. With it, you'll no longer be confused by how to transfer iPod files to iTunes, copy iPod songs and videos to computer.
Note: If you are Mac users, please download our iPod to Mac Transfer.
- Easily transfer music, videos from iPod to iTunes library for backup
- Transfer iPod music, videos, movies and pictures to computer for backup
- Snyc music, videos, movies and pictures from computer to iPod without using iTunes
- Transfer music, videos between different iPods and iPhone
Stey by stey guide to transfer songs and videos from iPod to iTunes library
First, download the iPod to iTunes Transfer software, install and run it.
Step 1: Connect iPod to computer.
Your iPod information will be displayed as follows:
Step 2: Open Music/Video/Photo/playlist that you want to transfer.
Step 3: Check files you want to export in the file list
Step 4: Click the "iPod to iTunes" button to start transferring music, video, photo files from iPod to iTunes.
Free Download this iPod to iTunes Transfer and try to transfer iPod to iTunes now!