- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD to Video for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray to Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD to Audio Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
ImTOO iPhone Transfer Guide
This tutorial shows you how to transfer audio, video, movie, photo files among your iPhone, computer and iTunes with ImTOO iPhone Transfer step by step.
Firstly, download, install and run the software. And make sure you have iTunes 7.4 or above version installed.
Secondly, connect iPhone to PC via USB cable. The software will automatically detect the iPhone and show its device info on the right window.
Choose what you want to do from the following processes:
1. Locate the library/playlist in which you want to add files.
2. Click the "Add files to iPhone" button, and choose the "Add Files to List" option in the drop-down list, then select the required files in the dialog that opens and start to transfer them to iPhone.
Tip: If you want to add all the files in a folder, please click the "Add files to iPhone" button and choose the "Add Folder to List" option, and then locate the folder and transfer all the files in it to iPhone.
1. Select the files you want to copy to PC by checking them.
2. Click the "Export checked files to local" button to select the target folder for saving iPhone files in the dialog that appears, and then start to transfer iPhone contents to PC.
1. Check the file(s) to be transferred in the file list.
2. Click the "Add checked files to iTunes library" button to start exporting them to iTunes library.
1. Create a new playlist
Choose the "File > Playlist" option, and then choose the "New Playlist" option from the submenu. After done, you can right-click the new playlist to rename it.
2. Drag & drop to import or export files
Select the file you need and drag it to the local, or select the file from the local and drag it to the iPhone.
1. Locate the file quickly in two ways
Click the "Quickly browse your iPhone library" button, and you can find that the files sorted by genre, artist, and album from the pop-up window.
Click the "Quick search of item, artist, and album" button, choose the "Name" option and input what you want to search in the textbox.
2. View files in two modes
Click the "View in List" button to view files in list mode.
Click the "View in Illustration" button to view files in illustration mode.
Tip: In the illustration view mode, drag an image from your computer to the song or video in the program. The image would be added as the file's cover.
3. Open iPhone with Explore
Click "File > Open with Windows Explorer", and then you can manage your iPhone as a portable hard disk.