- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- DVD to Video for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Blu-ray to Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD to Audio Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- MP4 Converter for Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Download YouTube Video for Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
- HEVC/H.265 Converter for Mac
- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Audio Tools More
- YouTube Tools More
ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer Guide
This tutorial shows you how to copy/backup iPod music, video files, photos from iPod to PC and iTunes library, and transfer files from PC to iPod with ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer step by step.
First, install and run the software, all information about your iPod, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPod are applicable to iPhone as well.
1. Transfer files from PC to iPod
2. Transfer files from iPod to PC
3. Transfer files from iPod to iTunes library
4. Transfer files among several iPods
5. Edit iPod playlist
6. Show you more usage skills
1.Click Music/Video/Photo/playlist tab that you want to add files to.
2. Click the "Add files to iPod" icon and choose the "Add Files to List" option to transfer files to your iPod.
Tip: If you want to import a folder, please click the "Add files to iPod" drop-down button, and choose the "Add Folder to List" option.
Locate the required files to import to your iPod.
1. Open Music/Video/Photo/playlist that you want to export.
2. Check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.
3. Click the "Export checked files to local" button to start transferring music, video, photo files from iPod to PC, or choose the "Export to local" option from the "Action" menu.
1. Open Music/Video/Photo/playlist that you want to transfer.
2. Check files you want to export in the file list.
3. Click the "iPod to iTunes" button to start transferring music, video, photo files from iPod to iTunes.
Here i will take the transferring between two iPods for example.
1. Connect the two iPods via USB cable. Both iPods will be detected immediately, and all the contents of iPods are displayed in the left device list as below.
BTW, this iPod transfer supports up to 26 iPods and one iPhone/iPod touch at the same time. Transferring files between iPod and iPhone/iPod touch works well too.
2. In the left device list, locate the source library or playlist of one iPod from which you want to transfer files to the other iPod. And then highlight the wanted files in the right file list.
3. Drag and drop the selected files onto the icon of the target library or playlist in the left device list.
4. Now, the files are successfully copied from one iPod to the other.
1. Create a new playlist.
2. Choose the "File -> Playlist" option, and then choose the "New Playlist" option from the submenu. After done, you can right-click the new playlist to rename it.
3. Drag & drop to import or export files.
4. Select the file you need and drag it to the local, or select the file from the local and drag it to the iPod.
1. Locate the file quickly in two ways
Click the "Quickly browse your iPod library" button, and you can find that the files sorted by genre, artist, and album from the pop-up window.
Click the "Quick search of item, artist, and album" button, choose the genus and input what you want to search in the textbox.
2.View files in two modes
Click the "View in List" button to view files.
Click the "View in Illustration" button to view files.
Tip: In the illustration view mode, drag an image from your computer to the song or video listed in the program. The image would be added as the file's cover.
3. Open iPod with Window Explorer
Click "File -> Open with Window Explorer", and then you can manage your iPod as a portable hard disk.
- How to transfer songs from iPod touch to computer?
- How to transfer songs from iPod to iTunes?
- How to convert AVI to iPod?
- How to convert Blu ray to iPod?
- How to transfer videos from iPhone to computer?
- How to put movies on iPad?