- iPod/iPhone/iPad Tools More
- iTransfer Platinum
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- PodWorks Platinum
- iPad Mate Platinum
- iPhone Transfer Platinum
- iPhone Transfer Plus
- iPad Mate
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- iPhone Photo Transfer
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone SMS Backup
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPad PDF Transfer
- iPad Video Converter
- iPod Movie Converter
- DVD to iPad Converter
- DVD to iPod Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPhone Converter
- DVD/Blu Ray ToolsMore
- Video ToolsMore
- Video Converter
- 3D Movie Converter
- Photo Slideshow Maker
- Online Video Converter
- MOV Converter
- FLV Converter
- MP4 Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- YouTube HD Video Downloader
- YouTube HD Video Converter
- Photo to Flash
- PDF to Word Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- PSP Video Converter
- PDF to EPUB Converter
- HTML to EPUB Converter
- Audio Tools More
- iTransfer Platinum Mac
- iPad Mate Platinum Mac
- PodWorks Platinum Mac
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Mac
- iPhone Transfer Platinum Mac
- iPhone Transfer Plus Mac
- iPad Mate for Mac
- PodWorks for Mac
- iPhone SMS Backup Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer Mac
- 3D Movie Converter Mac
- Audio Converter Pro Mac
- Video Editor 2 for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker Mac
- YouTube HD Video Converter Mac
- YouTube HD Video Downloader Mac
- YouTube to iTunes Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPad Converter Mac
- YouTube to iPhone Converter Mac
- YouTube to MP3 Converter Mac
- YouTube to PSP Converter Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- iPad PDF Transfer Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- DVD Audio Ripper for Mac
- Video Converter for Mac
- Photo Slideshow Maker Mac
- DVD Ripper for Mac
- DVD to MP4 Converter for Mac
- DVD Creator for Mac
- DVD Copy for Mac
How to convert and put movies on iPod (iPod touch, iPod classic)?
As being one of the best portable video and audio players in the world, iPod liberates you from chains of watching movies on a portable DVD player with lots of DVD discs bringing out. There are several video and audio formats and others supported playing in iPod including iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. For instance, Apple iPod touch supports playing H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov format videos and AAC, MP3, WAV audios.
This guide shows you how to convert iPod incompatible movies to iPod video and put movies on iPod.
ImTOO PodWorks - ALL-IN-ONE solution for Apple iPod users to convert and transfer almost all kinds of movies including DVD movies into Apple iPod touch, iPod classic, even iPhone directly without using other software. No matter what type of movie you need to transferred: DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO, IFO, AVI, MKV, DivX, WMV, MPEG, HD video, FLV video (downloaded from YouTube.com) etc., PodWorks can put all of them on your iPod.
This great iPod software is also a backup software for iPod users. With it, you can transfer movies, videos, songs, pictures from computer to iPod, iPod to computer, iPod to iTunes, iPod to iPod easily.
This article includes three parts:
- How to convert and transfer movies to iPod? - This tip is for iPod users who are wondering how to transfer movies in video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP4, DivX, FLV, MTS, M2TS, etc. into iPod.
- How to rip and put DVD movies into iPod? - This tip is for iPod users who are wondering how to watch DVD movies on iPod.
- How to transfer movies from iPod to iPod? - This tip is for iPod users who are wondering how to copy video/movie files among iPods.
First, please download ImTOO PodWorks according to your operating system. Install and run it.
Mac users please download the ImTOO PodWorks for Mac.
Connect your iPod to computer.
Step 1: Load movie files into the program.
1. Right click the "Video/Audio" node in the left panel.
2. Click "Add File(s) to List..." or "Add Folder to List..." to import your movie files into the program.
Tip: You can also click the "Add File(s) to List..." button to load your video files.
Step 2: Convert and transfer movie into iPod.
1. Check files you want to put into your iPod.
2. Click "Export Checked File(s) to Device" to strat your converting process.
After a few minutes or so, your movies will be put on iPod.
Step 1: Load DVD movies into the program.
1. Right click the "DVD/CD" node in the left panel.
2. This program supports DVD disc, ISO file, and IFO file. You can load DVD movies by "Open DVD" (DVD disc or DVD folder), "Open ISO Files...", "Open IFO Files...".
Step 2: Rip and put DVD movies into iPod.
1. Check files you want to sync.
2. Click "Export Checked File(s) to Device" button to start your conversion process.
After a few minutes or so, your DVD movies will be put into your iPod.
Step 1: Connet your iPods to computer.
Step 2: Choose files.
1. Click an iPod Movie node in the left panel.
2. Check movie files.
Step 3: Copy.
Click "Export Checked File(s) to Local Folder" button and choose "Export to Other Device(s)" option to transfer movie files from one to the other.
For more information about how ImTOO PodWorks can do for you, please go to the FULL GUIDE page.
- How to convert AVI(.avi) files to iPod video?
- How to convert MPEG/MPG to iPod?
- How to convert WMV to iPod?
- How to transfer music, videos from iPod to iTunes?
- How to manage iPod files with iPod Manager software?
- How to convert AVI to FLV?
- How to convert FLV to DVD?
- How to convert MKV to DVD?
- How to convert ASF to DVD?
- More Tips...